Subject: netbsd.intvidtest.0.3.2
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Derrick Hutchinson <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/1996 16:18:34
I've downloaded and tried to boot to the netbsd.intvidtest.0.3.2, but my
machine hangs immediately after finding the ethernet card.

I have a Performa 600 (IIvx) with 20MB of memory.  I've recently upgraded
to NetBSD 1.2 Beta and have been running a kernel generated by John
Wittkoski: netbsd.noae.11.28 which was created Nov. 28, 1995 for NetBSD
1.1.

I was hoping that the current work with internal video may have corrected
the problem with my set-up, but I guess there is still a problem with VIA
interrupts.  The ethernet card I have is a MacCON-i NB-10T and I also have
a Supermac Spectrum III video card.

Thanks everyone for the great work.  :v)