Subject: I hath defeated Murphy
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Josh Hope <scrptwiz@glasscity.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/1996 01:21:39
Everything is working perfect. I am in multi-user mode, the EZ is mounted
as rw, everything is hunky dory.

For those people who said it doesn't work w/ the EZ: That is all because
you have a Mac partition. The Mac OS thinks it is restarting, and
attempts to eject all Mac disks, which includes the EZ. I have booted
from the EZ successfully (before I couldn't even boot, until I removed
the Mac partition).

Couple of questions:

1. Is pico ported? (I like vi just as much as the other guy, but
sometimes I like to drop into pico)
2. Is cc only in comp11?
3. How do I turn the damned thing off? :)

I'll skim the FAQs after I send this message for my answer...

Josh Hope
       E-Mail:   scrptwiz@glasscity.net
          Web:   http://www.glasscity.net/users/scrptwiz/
Help stamp out, remove and abolish redundancy.