Subject: X11 @ IIsi does not work
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Lutz Albers <lutz@muc.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/15/1996 13:19:00
Hi,

I'm having problems to get the Xmacbsd server to work on my IIsi (17meg, no
FPU, Apple Portrait monitor). The system is set to monochrom (1-bit). I
have tried both the server in X11.mar.* and Xmacbsd-96* packages. I always
get a white screen. If I try to issue a xdyinfo command to the server this
will cause the command to hang. I'm using the netbsd.NFS_21 kernel (and the
binaries of that package). The whole /usr/X11R6 tree is nfs-mounted from
another server.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here ?

ciao
  lutz

Lutz Albers                                     |       What's good ?
Luederitzstr. 14, 81929-Muenchen, Germany       |      Life's good -
<mailto:lutz@muc.de>       ph: +49-89-93940364  | But not fair at all
<http://www.muc.de/~lutz>  fax:+49-89-93940365  |          (Lou Reed)

Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.