Subject: Re: LCIII -- seems to work, but...
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: William Ingle Gillis <will@dircon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/15/1996 01:08:48
>> i have gotten my 12 MB LCIII/Performa450 back from a friend who had
>> borrowed it, however, and NetBSD *will* boot on this one.  grudginly so, it
>> seems.  (sometimes i get an 'unimplemented trap' error -- at least i think
>> that's what it was).  but it will boot, nonetheless.
>
>Do you have an FPU on that machine?  Perhaps this is the what's causing
>that error.

thanks for the continued advice, colin.  :)

yes, i have a 68882 on both the IIci and the LC-III

wanna elabourate on this?  what does that error mean in practice?

William . . .
will@dircon.co.uk
  , ,
, oo ,  "We're all mad here.  I'm mad.  You're mad."
o -- o
 /__\                     -- The Cheshire Cat