Subject: Son Of Video Test Kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1996 16:30:41
The latest video test kernel is available at:
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/bjorn/netbsd.intvidtest.0.3.2.tar.gz

There is also a README file that describes a little bit about it.
Please read it :)

I still think it will crash on PB160 class machines but there are more
messages so I can figure out *where* it crashes. Also, I've tried to
fix the "bottom two lines" bug on the Classic II in addition to adding
entries to the ROM map for the Classic II in a feeble attempt to get ADB
working.

Go for it and let me know what's working!

Thanks!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill