Subject: FAQ update in progress
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1996 01:39:38
Ok, I've finally gotten the version of the FAQ that I'd worked on back in
May up on puma now.  In addition, I've updated a couple of sections.  New
material should go in within the next week if all goes well.  Please take
a look at it:

http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/

The What's New section will probably be the place to start, since it
lists all additions, changes, or deletions since the previous version(s).

As usual, if you have any additions, suggestions, comments, or
corrections, please email me.

Later.