Subject: Re: PowerBook 520
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Erik Bertelsen <erik@sockdev.uni-c.dk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1996 14:46:00
On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, Allen Briggs wrote:

.. > in /bin, only ps is linked with libm.
..
.. I think that the problem is more related to how the kernel is handling
.. FPU exceptions.  I think it's actually assuming that 68040 implies FPU.
.. I'll try to take a look at it, but probably won't be able to get to it
.. immediately for several reasons...  If anyone wants to look at it, scan
.. locore.s for references to M68040 and _mmutype.
..
.. -allen
Allen,

Do you know whether or not the person from Japan doing the PB550 stuff
did make any changes to locore.s? What I am really asking is if it is a
good idea to look at the current (or rather 1.2_BETA) locore.s that we
have access to. Or do we need an updated version???

Anyway -- thanks for the hints

/ Erik Bertelsen