Subject: Video problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/11/1996 16:09:08
I apologize to all people using my video code for keeping silence such
a long time. I was travelling in June and could not keep up with
mail and my Mac at home.

I almost finished merging the video changes with the -current source
before leaving at the end of May but I could not test the kernel at
that time. Something was broken in SCSI, I am sure the problem is long
gone by now. So I am not surprised that the new kernels did not
work. I have not checked yet why the kernel does not compile. I will
try to update and test the video diffs as soon as I sort out the piles
of mail, megabytes of e-mail and some urgent tasks.

I could offer little help to the people with IIci, I have only
IIcx. As I remember, the kernel with color support was working on IIcx
some time ago, maybe it will work again when all bugs will be fixed.

	Taras Ivanenko