Subject: netbsd and stylewriter printer
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nathaniel D. Daw <ndd2@columbia.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/09/1996 14:56:42
Forgive me if this is a common question; I'm a port-i386 user and not a
regular of this list.

I have an old stylewriter (original) printer that I was thinking of
hooking up to my (pentium) netbsd box, and I wondered if any of you guys
have experience driving such a printer. In particular, I need to know
what kind of serial port settings will allow me to communicate with it,
and I need to know what ghostscript output driver (if any) it is
compatible with. I know that newer stylewriters work with canon
bubblejet drivers; is the same true of my Stylewriter I?

Please cc: me as I'm not a subscriber. Thanks very much.

--
..nathaniel daw......................................ndd2@columbia.edu..
 .ok soda may be the preferred drink of other people, such as yourself.