Subject: Re: Anyone ported top?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, wookie@us.net>
From: World Scientific <wspc@nis.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/07/1996 21:46:00
Sorry about using the wrong subject line, I am using reply because
my previous posts all got lost.

I got connected to the net through SLIP using a net script
dynamic-ip.dip.  How do I disconnect my phone connection?
(without having to pull the phone plug)  On a Mac or PC you
just click a radio button.  On Linux do you need a script to
do that?

I downloaded Netscape for Linux, but got the following warning
message every time running netscape:
netscape: The Motif keysyms seem not to be defined.

 This is usually because the proper XKeysymDB file was not found.
 You can set the $XKEYSYMDB environment variable to the location
 of a file which contains the right keysyms.

 Without the right XKeysymDB, many warnings will be generated,
 and most keyboard accelerators will not work.

 (An appropriate XKeysymDB file was included with the Netscape
 distribution.)

I put a line XKEYSYMDB=/my-netscape-dir which contains the file
XKeysymDB along with the netscape downloaded, yeah, I put the
line in .bashrc file and checked by typing set to find out that
$XKEYSYMDB=/my-netscape-dir, but still I keep getting lots of
warning messages as above.

Will you please help me to solve the above 2 problems?
Thank you in advance.
Frank