Subject: Re: Anyone ported top?
To: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
From: Rob Windsor <windsor@pobox.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1996 13:30:39
Verily did Jell-O write:

> Has anyone ported top over to NetBSD yet?  It's a larger task, just
> wondering if anyone has already done it.

I just put up source for top 3.3 that someone ported to NetBSD, my major
apologies for forgetting who did the original work, I think that I picked
it up from amdahl.com, which points credit at Alistair Crooks.

Anyway, it's at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/src/top-3.3-netbsd.tar.gz

Mirror sites will probably pick it up on their next pass.

-- Rob
Internet: windsor@pobox.com      Life: Rob@Sunnyvale.California.USA.Earth
"Da Web": http://pobox.com/~windsor/

"Ain't much distance 'tween a pat on the back and a kick in the pants."
    -- David Lee Roth (1990), `The Dogtown Shuffle'