Subject: Even Newer Video Kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/05/1996 22:11:33
Ok, I've gotten some feedback and I've got the following information:

- 160's and their ilk seem to be getting stuck long before they even make it
  to the video mapping. Something else has to be done.

- 170's and the like seem to have working video now but no ADB support.

- The Classic II tech docs were a little misleading.

I have put a new kernel at:
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/bjorn/netbsd.intvidtest.0.3.1.tar.gz
which, once again, tries to solve Classic II video problems.

I hope it works this time! When you email me the results please try to give
me some information about what the kernel says. I put those debugging messages
in there for a reason :)

Thanks for testing!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill