Subject: Seagate 2.9 G ST43400N
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <djgrooveus@lunatic.ak.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/04/1996 21:57:28
I just got this baby in the other day, trying to format it with
something which allows multi-partitions and unix partitions. I tried
silverlining 5.5 but i think it can't address that size of a drive. it
formatted correctly and everything, but one of the partition maps got
screwed after 1 reboot (the 1.5 GIG one)...

Another problem im trying to determine is what kind of power supply I
need to power this 5 1/4" Full Height drive. The power supply i hooked
it up to can normally run 2 3.5 " drives, but im thinking its not rated
for 1 full height 2.9 G drive... any help is appreciated.

- DJ
<Lunatic's Asylum BBS * asylumbbs.com * (907) 274-8645 or (907) 278-8646)
             <The Place To Go When Life Is Driving You Nuts>