Subject: Re: New Daystar kernel
To: Kevin Radke <radke@cpre1.ee.iastate.edu>
From: Lt Avram Dorfman <dorfman@hq.af.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/03/1996 13:16:31
Just wanted to say that I've been using this kernel for a while, and have
had good luck with it. There was a while where it was occasionally
freezing on reboot. It hasn't done it recently though - I don't know why.

-1LT Avram Dorfman
HQ USAF Network Management
permanent email address: avram@pobox.com

"Methodological observation of the sociometrical behavior tendencies of
prematurated isolates indicates that a causal relationship exists between
groundward tropism and lachrimatory behavior forms."