Subject: Video Test Kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/1996 21:47:10
Ok I think I've got a patch that will work for alot of folks. I'd like to
get this up for FTP but Allen is not able to do anything for a few weeks.
If anybody has a site I can put this one on, that would be great. Just email me.

I've patched the code so it should work for all the non-working PowerBooks
(except Duos) Classic II, Color Classic, etc. I just need to make it publicly
available somewhere.

I'd like to avoid emailing it to people directly since it is time consuming
and quite a hit or miss prospect.

Thanks.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill