Subject: current machine status updates
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/1996 00:00:32
Ok, I'm finally getting around to updating the machine-status document (I
figure I'll try to get to it first since it's the most out of date).
Anyway, after digging through my saved mailing-list posts and most other
sources I could find for the last two hours, here is the preliminary
status of working machines for NetBSD/mac68k:

Working Internal video and ADB
------------------------------

Fully working machines:
======================

IIcx
IIci
SE/30
IIx
IIvx

Fully working machines (with PMMU):
===================================

II

Fully working machines (with FPU):
==================================

IIsi
IIvi
LC III / Performa 450
Performa 600
Performa 460/465/467
LCII / Performa 400/405/430

Partially working machines:
===========================

PowerBook 550c
PowerBook 520
Centris 650
Quadra 660av

Non-working Internal video or ADB
---------------------------------

Machines working on serial console:
===================================

PowerBook 180
Color Classic
LC 520
PowerBook 160
PowerBook 165c
PowerBook 170
LC 550 / Performa 550
LC 520
PowerBook 145

Machines partially working on serial console:

Quadra 605 / LC 475 / Performa 475/476
PowerBook 520c
Classic II / Performa 200
MacTV

My categories could use a little work at the moment, but I think that
they are fairly understandable.  Anyway, if anyone has any kind of
updates to the information I have presented here, please let me know
ASAP.  Also, please let me know if there is any interest in a text only
version of the final document (if not, I may do this one solely in HTML,
the Linuxdoc format is a bit cumbersome when you need to do tables).

So, any questions, suggestions, additional info???

Thanks.