Subject: A new keyboard.h for dt
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Elias Halldor Agustsson <eha@itn.is>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/23/1996 22:03:53
I am currently working on an Icelandic keyboard for dt. The
trouble is that on the Icelandic keyboard, <B4> (on 0x27) is
defined as a meta-character.  Accented (acute) vowels are
produced as a combination of that character and a corresponding
vowel.

If anyone would care to help me out on that, please email and
specify if they'd like a copy of iskeyboard.h and/or the
Icelandic MacOS keyboard definition (which is not available
at apple.com).

Elias

--
© Elias Halldor Agustsson