Subject: March(?) tarballs and GENERIC-7 kernel?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Brennan <brennan@crashprone.hahnemann.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/22/1996 21:33:26
   I don't know that this is the critical combination, but I believe it's
   what I'm running (well, I know the kernel version).  The machine is a
   SE30, but I don't think that is a factor here.

   Anyone seeing anything like this from 'netstat -rn' ??

Destination      Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use    Mtu  Interface
default          192.54.238.91      UG          4     1686      -  0
127.0.0.1        127.0.0.1          UH          1        0      -  `0

   ... strikes me that something isn't right here - and the interface
   names were correct back when I was running GENERIC-5 ...

   andrew.  (brennan@crashprone.hahnemann.edu)