Subject: Re: Shiva Etherport II ??
To: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@Glue.umd.edu>
From: Uncle John <happy@dircon.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/19/1996 00:10:25
Shiva Etherport II:

Ok - I tried this with NetBSD 1.1 a few months back, and no peanut -
doesn't recognise it. The system boots fine, but mumbles in the mesgs about
it being unwise to continue or somesuch.
I mailed thge list a couple of times about it - but until recently, it
seemed nobody else had one of these boards!

If you geit working, I'd be a happy chap!
Cheers,

John.

At 15:52 15/6/96, Christopher R. Bowman wrote:
>If you try this board could
>you please let us know if it works or not so that we could add this to the
>FAQ/hardware pages.

                     "It's not a Bug(TM) it's a Feature"

 ["Bug" is a registered trademark of Microsloth Corp. All wrongs reserved]

    +-+-+ Admin on Monochrome (telnet 138.40.17.10 for more details) +-+-+
                  Email tugs@mono.org || happy@dircon.co.uk