Subject: dt 1.1.4 bug report
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/18/1996 06:47:24
Hi,

dt 1.1.4 is a nice improvement.  Great job!

Here's the bug:

When pppd tells me what my address is, it appears at the bottom of the
screen in non-reverse mode (I'm using the reversed-screen option).
This only happens on your current console.  On the other consoles,
the message looks as if dt wrote it himself because the message
is in reverse-mode.  (I'm assuming that dt did not write the message
from pppd in non reverse mode).

Another possible bug (at least I thought that it may be) is that I
cannot open more than four consoles at a time.  When you switch to
a console above 4, the screen is blank with a cursor in the upper-
lefthand corner.  I've opening with cmd-o, but that doesn't work.
Also, shift-cmd-number does not seem to be working.

Is anyone else having problems with this stuff?  By the way, I'm
on Performa550 w/8MB.

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net