Subject: Re: Internal Video Update
To: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1996 09:54:09
> Right now, I'm waiting for two things:
> 1. The next stable kernel rev

What is not stable about the current kernel rev?  I know of the
following problems:

	* Hauke is have some SCSI problems (mainly with an MO drive?)

	* A few folks are having problems with internal video for X
	  (P550 only?).

	* Still the problems with NuBus interrupts causing some
	  video/ethernet combinations to not work.

If anyone is having problems, please let me know about them or they will
not get fixed!

The currently ftp'able/suppable sources from ftp.netbsd.org/sup.netbsd.org
are version 1.2_ALPHA.  I'm currently running a 1.2_ALPHA kernel on puma
(although I haven't update userland, yet) and it seems solid on my IIcx.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>