Subject: Re: Motorola cpus and swappability
To: Greg Bartlett <bartlett@plaza.ds.adp.com>
From: Mitch Haile <mhaile@jeffco.k12.co.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/07/1996 17:30:01
You could prolly adjust the clock speed of the 030 already in your se/30
similar to the way you can a IIsi.  The 030 may run at higher speeds by
cutting certain jumpers/resistors...it's only /guarenteed/ to run at the
speed the machine shipped at.  There was an article about this in Feb
1995 Macworld, I think, but I'm 2000 miles from my macworlds.. :>  It
could be done, but you do risk killing the processor or the motherboard.