Subject: Re: Latest version of the booter (1.9.2/1.9.3)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Hitter <M.Hitter@trier.fh-rpl.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1996 16:40:15
On May 30,  9:14pm, Scott Reynolds wrote:

> Well, I tried Booter 1.9.2, and it failed with an "unimplemented
> instruction" trap.  Ick.  (I don't have MacsBug installed, sorry.)

Unfortunately there are more postings like this. Could you please set the debug
level in the preferences dialog to 5, set a debug file and send me this file
after such a crash? Or is it impossible to come such far?

The debug file is flushed after every output, so it should hold all messages
even after a system crash.

Thanks, Markus

 Markus Hitter                      hitterm@trier.fh-rpl.de
 Systemadministrator Maschinenbau   http://www.trier.fh-rpl.de/~hitterm
 Fachhochscule Trier (Germany)      Voice: ++49/0651/8103-219