Subject: Re: Latest version of the booter
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1996 09:04:48
On Thu, 30 May 1996, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> I've NOT had problems on my IIsi, and have on the SE/30 I just got working.
> What kind of system are you running? The IIsi is running a full 7.1
> install, while the SE/30 is running a SE/30 minimum install.

Doh!  Forgive me for the utterly inadequate report, please. :-(

I have a IIx, currently configured with somewhere more than a minimum
install (but not much).  I can get down to bare bones but I'd rather not
have to switch configurations just to boot NetBSD; this machine serves
double duty at the moment. ;-)

Booter 1.9.1 works fine, so it's something that's changed fairly recently.

--scott