Subject: Graphics Kernel
From: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/31/1996 05:21:28
	Well..i tired them out (the two that i know of) on my IIsi with
internal and NuBus card (RasterOps 24Sx).
	When i run the 2 grf kernels with the monitor connekcted to the
NuBus Card...it bugs out on me when it gets to the bootstrapping pmap
system...(one of those nice "you're hozed" messages.
	When i run with the monitor connected to the internal video..it
hangs on me when it tires to probe grf1.

	When i went back to GENERIC 52, i booted with the monitor
connected to the internal video, since i know it doesn't boot when the
monitor is hooked up to the NuBus card..anywayz...it probed grf1 ok and
all..recognizing the card type and all.    I also played with the VBL
interupts and no luck..  is there still work being done on the grf
kernels?  any new releases?

-Mack

Mac IIsi 9/250 netbsd partition
Sys 7.5.1
NetBSD 1.1 w/ GENERIC 52
NuBus - RasterOps 24Sx 24-bit card (not used when booting netBSD)