Subject: Re: Colorkit results
To: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/28/1996 21:45:35
Actually, the older kernel worked.  The boot messages and login prompt
were in two inch high horizontal striped letters that did not all fit on the
current display screen(kind of annoying :( ).  But, logging in blindly and
typing "startx" got me nice, glorious color X.  Very pleasant.

Thanks,
Steve Brown