Subject: Re: The Debugger
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/26/1996 20:41:37
> > As far as a manual goes, there isn't any real MacBSD manual,
>
> On thing that Colin didn't mention is the 4.4 manual set that you can
> get from O'Reilly.  Some things will be different, but it's probably not
> bad to have if you're doing a lot with the system--I don't have them, so
> I don't know everything that's in there, but you might be able to get at
> least table of contents from O'Reilly web site.  If you're a member of
> USENIX, you might even get a discount on them.

Thanks for reminding me about this one.  However, I think that much of
this one is part of the bsd distribution (it's in /usr/share/doc or
something like that).  If you're up to printing about 200 pages of
postscript, it might be useful to you (then again, several sections are
missing, so you might want to buy the books instead).

Later.