Subject: Re: RasterOps Cards...
To: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/25/1996 10:55:45
On Sat, 25 May 1996, Mack Nagashima wrote:

> 	Is there a graphics card list somewhere?  Anyone know if the
> RasterOps 24sx card will be ok with NetBSD?  what about the new grf
> kernel?  It's a NuBus card, btw.

I can't say anything about the 24sx; I have a ColorBoard 264 and it works
fine as long as I set something other than the Millions mode before
booting.  (There are of course the usual restrictions of running dt and
the old X server in B&W mode.  I've not tried the color X server yet.)

If I'm not mistaken, the key requirement is that the board must be
QuickDraw-compatible.

--scott