Subject: Re: Latest version of the booter
To: Markus Hitter <M.Hitter@trier.fh-rpl.de>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/24/1996 23:42:22
>I made again a few improvements, e.g. fixed the code for the use of prototypes,
>cut/copy/paste work now in dialogs, command keys work if the front window is a
>dialog and it's possible to log the booters output to a file. I'll prepare a
>package and put it up to
>ftp://ftp.trier.fh-rpl.de/pub/incoming/booter-1.9.2.tar.gz tomorrow.

This booter and the accompanying source is now on puma.

	ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/booter/Booter1.9.2.hqx
and	ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/booter/Booter1.9.2-src.hqx

I haven't tried extracting them, so please let me (and Markus) know if
there's a problem with either archive.

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@macbsd.com ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **