Subject: Re: The Debugger
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/24/1996 15:44:33
At 11:32 AM 5/24/96, Colin Wood wrote:
> > There was a message posted by Jon a few days ago regarding the debugger and
> > how to use it/does it have a manual/etc.
> >
> > Since that time there have been no replies.  Does anyone have any info to
> > share on this subject?
>
> Sorry, no info on this one (I know how to sync disks, but that's about
> it).  I think that this question might best be answered by original
> members of the Alice team, since it was probably written by them (people
> like Allen, Brad, and Lawrence).

At one point I found a man page that described the commands available in
the kernel debugger.  I'm not sure what it was called (and I don't have
access to my system at the moment), but I think it was something like ddb
or kdb.  Try 'apropos debug' if neither of those work.  I'll see if I can
find it again when I get home.

-- monroe