Subject: Re: MkLinux and internal video
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/1996 12:37:15
>Apple gave out a CD at its developer's conference last week that includes
>source (the CD has some 350 MB on it).  Is it ok to put it up for FTP (not that
>I have an FTP server)?
>
>Is the IIvx port in good shape?  I was surprised to see a memory map for the
>IIvx in a document I saw on Apple's Technical Information Library.

I think that's the same info as on the D E V E L O P CD I have. Those docs
are really only mildly helpful. They give you information for ideas and
occasionally tell you important things (like IIvx video ram start address)
but over all they aren't good for this type of work. :(

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill