Subject: Re: Wow, I got ADB working on the 660av :)
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: None <sparta@imsa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/1996 08:12:55
Thus spake Dave Huang:

> Thanks to Bob Nestor and his utility to find most of the ROM vectors, and
> a lot of time looking through the ROMs with MacsBug, I've managed to get
> ADB working on my Centris 660av :)
>
> Here's the entry for the romvecs table, if someone wants to put it
> into the real source (should I send-pr it?)

[snip (with industrial sheers :-) ]

My immediate comment is that instead of including in the -current tree, you
should take your test kernel and upload to /pub/incoming on puma.  That way,
it can be test more thoroughly and perhaps other machines can be tried with
it.  You might also put a copy of your soruce changes there and try making a
kernel that just uses that ADB address strat to put on puma, so it can be
tested on any machine.

Thanks,

Gene

--