Subject: Re: MkLinux and internal video
To: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1996 19:17:06
On May 22,  2:12pm, M.R. Zucca wrote:
>>> Does anybody know how MkLinux handles internal video?
>>This is really outside of the scope of the port-mac68k list, I think.
>>The code for DR1 of mklinux is out there and available for perusal...

Actually, I'd think it is vaguely appropriate -- in my brief glance through
the sources, I saw things that might help with VIA/RBV/enet/SCSI/etc.

>I didn't see the source, only the 50 meg distribution file. I'll check out
>the path you posted.

Alongside the Mac-format binary files, there are directories that contain
the sources (tarred and gzipped).

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

One thing the inventors can't seem to get the bugs out of is fresh
paint.