Subject: the debugger...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1996 14:16:13
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a very novice question, an RTFM somewhere answer
questions, or a good question.  But, I'll ask knowing that it's probably
one of these.  Is there some kinda manual for using the debugger properly?
Although I may not need to do any heavy research, I'd still like to know
how to take advantage of it fully.  Is this the kinda thing you just gotta
kinda know on your own?  Also, occasionally a process may lock up the
machine pretty hard; your only possible escape is either a manual reset
or a drop to the debugger.  I did see that the debugger has a ps command.
Is there a way to kill processes using the debugger?

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net