Subject: Re: scsi/via interruots still hosed?
To: None <paul@pgoyette.bdt.com>
From: Taras Ivanenko <ivanenko@ctpa03.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/22/1996 13:19:46
> mounted read-only, so rm complained.  And when I tried to "mount -u /" to
> get the root partition mounted read-write, the system hung, with the same
> symptoms as in the 1st boot.

I saw the same responce to mount -u / The disk is spinning (the light
is on) but the system hangs. I could still hit the panic switch and
get into debugger, but what can I do next? First I thought that I
broke the kernel by my own changes but apparently it is not only my
problem. I am trying to rebuild mount and friends, I saw on a
Sparc/NetBSD system that old mount was not compatible with the new
kernels (I tried NFS mount).

	Taras Ivanenko.