Subject: Re: New MacBSD config problem
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.macbsd.com>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@plexus.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/21/1996 02:03:55
On Mon, 20 May 1996, Allen Briggs wrote:

> > I just tried to config a kernel, using sources current as of this morning
> > (20-May), and got the error message that "grf's cannot attach to nubus's".
> >
> > My config file simply says "grf0 at nubus" and it compiled OK just yesterday.
>
> Take a look at the new GENERIC:

My most humble apologies to all for not announcing this previously.  I've
been so wrapped up trying to kill some of the nagging problems that I
neglected to mention the necessary configuration changes.

Thanks, Allen.

--scott

PS - anyone with internal video will want to wait until Allen's patches
from this evening make it to the SUP server.  (That should be tomorrow
morning, barring any problems.)