Subject: MacFS
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/19/1996 22:42:43
I don't know if this is a relevant thing to present here, but I am
anyway.  Wasn't there talk about a Mac FS port to NetBSD a while back?  I
don't remember.  This may be of some use to anybody with lots of free
time.  It's an interesting project that I'd like to help out with...

--Rick C. Petty,  aka Snoopy                <h1><blink>I hate Netscape!
SQL/Perl/Java/HTML/C++ programmer  http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/
pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu, rpetty@future.i5.com