Subject: None
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@eng.umd.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/19/1996 01:02:06
Um, I guess most folks know this and it probably isn't much help since we
are talking 68K in this group and mkLinux is PowerPC and besides talking
Linux is akin to heresy, but since I missed it in this group I though I
would mention that the first developer release of mkLinux is out for some
of the Apple PowerPC machines.  A good place to get information is
http://www.mklinux.apple.com/.

Personally it is my hope that the 660av and the 6100 are close enough
hardware wise that adb, serial, either, scsi, and maybe some other stuff
can be understood.

Does any one know how the 6100 hardware compares to other hardware in other
apple machines?
What are the similarities and differences?

---------
Christopher R. Bowman
crb@eng.umd.edu
My home page