Subject: Better term drivers...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/1996 22:29:01
Hi,

Has anyone noticed a couple of problems with the terminal?  I take
advantage of the bash's ability to recall previous commands.  You can
scroll through your previous command using vi keys.  A specific problem
that I'm having is that when I scroll up to a command that had about 50
characters in it and then I go back to a command that had 25 characters in
it, the extra 25 characters from the previous command are left on the
line.  I've seen a couple of other problems as well.  Such as, when you
telnet to a host running reverse screen colors and then you drop back to
your own system, you still continue to use the reverse video mode.  Has
anyone encountered these problems and fixed them?  Are there already fixes
available?  Sorry about the redundancy of this message...

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net

BTW - running a Performa 550 if that makes a difference.