Subject: Re: Sys beep ^ 1.2 info?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/1996 19:45:15
>Actually, there is--check out the ite ioctls.  I would like to see
>someone pick up the sound driver and work on it--it would be nice to
>have something that you could play .au files on or something like that. :)

If anybody's feeling gutsy, there is a sound driver in some of the ROMs.
The current sound driver just makes kind of a low thud on my IIvx. :(

Speaking of ROMs, did anybody happen to notice that the Centris 650 ROMs
look like they were made for a Powerbook? The stupid thing has an LCD driver!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill