Subject: Sys beep ^ 1.2 info?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <sparta@imsa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/18/1996 09:53:16
Hi,

My first question is: at what piont did we lose the system beep on console?  I
had a glorious, loud and true beep around pree-February kernels, then it
became highly intermittent, and when it did work, it was very soft.  Has
anyone looke at this code in a while.  I'm using a Mac IIci.  Perhaps, if we
were quite bored, an ioctl coudl be made to play wiht volume :)

Also, Allen, can you tell us what is going into 1.2 befor ethe freeze?  HOw
much of the test code from grf, adbtest, powerbook, and the other really cool
test kernels that are floating around will be found in 1.2?

Thanks,

Gene

--
Gene Skonicki - sparta@imsa.edu - Of course I'm sane, the voices tell me so.