Subject: Re: update please
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Monroe Williams <monroe@teleport.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/17/1996 16:23:03
Colin Wood writes:
[regarding APS 2.x formatting software, aka "SCSI Director"]
>I welcome any information on how well it works for use
>with installing NetBSD.

I've used it.  It works quite well.  Using the partition editor, you
can create individual partitions of many different types, including all
of the A/UX types that NetBSD-mac68k wants.  It doesn't restrict you to
some predefined layout that includes partition types that NetBSD
doesn't understand (what the &*($#@ is "eschatology", anyway?!?  Never
mind, I probably don't want to know...), and it doesn't seem to impose
artificial limits on the size of partitions.

-- monroe
Monroe Williams                                      monroe@teleport.com