Subject: Re: '030 Macs for sale
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob <rafuller@iquest.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/15/1996 18:58:00
>> >From what I remember, they had a couple of original Mac II's,  IIx, IIcx,
>> SE/030,  a Classic, an LC, an LCIII, a PB 145, and 230.  These systems
>> varied in ram, and HD's.  They also had a 660av, and a Quadra 610 (but
>> obviously, these wouldn't work very well for NetBSD).
>
>Neither would the original LC, yet, I don't think.  More to come, I'm
>sure.
>
>I might or might not be interested, not sure.  Plus, I know some people
>who _might_ be interested.  I'd love to have a complete price list.  That
>would be helpful, if you have one or can get one.

I have more information for everyone interested.  I didn't want to be
accused of spamming, but I do realize that there are potentially many
people looking for a viable system.

(Is the 68020 supported?)

Mac LC  $500 6/40  includes 12" color Monitor, Apple std Keyboard, mouse
and boxes

Mac II   $175 5/40 includes only the mouse.

SE/30  $400 8/40 Apple std keyboard, mouse, manuals, disks.  Monitor has
burn in.

Mac LC  $400 6/40 includes 12" monitor, Apple Std keyboard, mouse.

LC III    $500 8/80 14" Apple Color, ext Apple keyboard/mouse

IIsi       $250 9/40 mouse, mic, manuals/disks.  No keyboard, or monitor

LC III    $500  4/80 Apple std kb, mouse 14" monitor, manuals, boxes

II cx    $500 8/80 Interex KB and 2 button mouse, Apple Mono Portrait.

270c   $1425 4/240.  Includes case, external 1.44 floppy, and possibly an
extra powersupply.

Classic  II  $375  4/115  Ext Keyboard/ optical mouse.

IIsi      $700  5/100 Radius 16" Pivot, Mac Pro Plus Keyboard, mouse, mic.
Won't separate

Mac IIx  $400 8/80 Mono Monitor  W/ intertex keyboard and 2 button mouse.

Mac II   $300 (?) same as above, only '020.

IIsi      $200  5/40  Box only.

I am posting this for a friend, this is all I know about these systems.

Their phone number is 317.293.5454.

Hope this helps.

Bob Fuller