Subject: '030 Macs for sale
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob <rafuller@iquest.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/1996 20:53:00
    I hope no one minds me posting this information.  This is only intended
to help.  If I'm out of line in posting this, let me know.

   I have a friend who owns a computer resale store in Indianapolis, IN.  I
was in there today to visit, and found that he has a number of used
Macintoshes for sale with '030's in them.  These vary in model, size and
price.  I thought that if anyone is interested in one as a NetBSD system,
then it might be worthwhile.  One system was as low as $400.

>From what I remember, they had a couple of original Mac II's,  IIx, IIcx,
SE/030,  a Classic, an LC, an LCIII, a PB 145, and 230.  These systems
varied in ram, and HD's.  They also had a 660av, and a Quadra 610 (but
obviously, these wouldn't work very well for NetBSD).

If anyone is interested in any of these,  I'll post the phone number, or
send it in email.

Bob Fuller