Subject: New names for puma...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/14/1996 10:09:35
Well, I was getting real tired of typing puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us and
applied for the macbsd.com domain...  As a result, you can now use

	ftp.macbsd.com
	www.macbsd.com
	mail.macbsd.com
or	puma.macbsd.com

to get to the machine heretofore known as puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us.
You can also reach me at "briggs@macbsd.com".  The puma.macbsd.com is
now the canonical name for puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us, too, so you can
continue to use the old address for a while.

Note that this does not mean that anything is "going commercial,"
although I have considered trying to find _something_ to sell so that
I can justify spending more of my personal time on BSD for the Mac.
If I do end up selling NetBSD/mac68k, it will remain free, too, but
there will be the advantage that I'll be able to spend more time on
it and make it a better product for everyone--paying and non-paying.
Anyway, that's not going to be an issue for some time, either way,
but I wanted to let y'all know since I expect some folks were wondering.

-allen

--
  Allen Briggs - end killing - briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>