Subject: Re: FWTK compile errors
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Aaron S. Magill <amagill@uiuc.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/11/1996 23:04:32
>Ick!
>
>I should have mentioned this: I simply
>
>#if 0
>
>#endif'ed the contents of the fwtk source files that contained the *env()
>functions.
>fwtk was all happy then with the corresponding functions in libc.
>Turned out they were redundant.
>

>        hauke

A much better fix, actually... I'll get it in the next update (in a few
days, once I have a chance to set it back up and play with it somemore--
I've been playing with Linux's IP Masquerading... a much cleaner approach,
IMHO, and one I may look into porting, if I ever get brave enough to look
at how it's being done.)

At any rate, if the library functions work (I think there were some errors
in the number of variables expected in earlier kernels... I can't remember
for sure why I went the renaming route, but I think it had something to do
with the library function expecting 2 args, and these were sending 3.) then
that is the way to go.

>---
>"It's never straight up and down"     (DEVO)

Aaron

--
Aaron Scott Magill                                             amagill@uiuc.edu
}{  "I have SEEN evil!  I have SEEN horror!  I have seen the unholy maggots  }{