Subject: Re: ADB AND -CURRENT BOOT HANG on 550
To: Don Woodward, Jr. <dbwoodw@earthlink.net>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/11/1996 14:55:16
>Anyone built a -current kernel and running it on a Performa 550 or one of
>the adb machines?

Whew!  I thought I was going crazy when I ran into this myself.  It looks
like some of the sources got messed up in some way.  The current version
of "macglobals.s" seems to have reverted to a version from the days
before the Performa-550 worked.  That will probably keep us 550 users
from running, but it's not the only cause.  I'm still trying to find out
what other changes there are that are keeping us from running.  The last
good set of sources I had were from around April 10th.  Does anyone have
any ideas of what might have changed in the ADB code or mapping routines
since then?

-bob