Subject: Latest kernels?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim Schmidt <schmidt.180@osu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1996 06:59:43
I've been away from this list since February, before I got buried in
school work.  I was wondering where I might find the latest kernel(s)
that I could use with my IIsi.  As I recall, there were ADBTEST kernels,
which worked great for me, and quite a few flavors of GENERIC.  Where
would I find the most up-to-date ones?  (due to lack of disk space, I
can't compile my own, unfortunately)

Second, I have a friend with an LCIII who would like to run NetBSD.
Back in February, I believe the Wittowski kernel was the only one that
would run on an LCIII, and even then it required a serial terminal,
which is impossible for my friend.  Have the problems been overcome
yet?  What is the status of this machine?

Btw, I've been back reading this list for a week now, and it sounds
like you guys are making a lot of progress.  Congratulations, and
keep up the good work.  It is appreciated!

Thanks,
  Tim

______ Tim Schmidt ______
The Ohio State University // Doc: Are you troubled by impure thoughts?
schmidt.180@osu.edu // Patient: To tell the truth, I rather enjoy them!