Subject: Re: Does mkfs trash other partitions?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Lt Avram Dorfman <dorfman@hq.af.mil>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1996 07:59:56
Ahh... very cool, but can you access HFS partitions from w/in NetBSD? Or
do you have to copy them in from the installer? (I don't have slip
working yet so I can't download directly to netbsd yet - I've located
the faq, but haven't tried it).

-1LT Avram Dorfman
HQ USAF Network Management
permanent email address: avram@pobox.com

"Methodological observation of the sociometrical behavior tendencies of
prematurated isolates indicates that a causal relationship exists between
groundward tropism and lachrimatory behavior forms."