Subject: Re: Booter 1.9.1 problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <M.Hitter@trier.fh-rpl.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1996 07:51:18
> Just in case anyone is using the beta 1.9.1 release of the booter,
> I have noticed that it is very extension sensitive.  I've just had
> it hang about 4 times trying to boot a really recent kernel.  It
> hangs right after the line about vbl interrupts, before it clears
> the screen and the kernel actually takes over.

Hm. I didn't change the code in this area, but I'll double check this
tomorrow. I'm still working on this thing because I have to fix a
problem with the on-chip cache of the 68030 which causes problems on the
LCII.

so long.

  Markus Hitter             Voice: ++49/651/828172
                            Email: hitterm@trier.fh-rpl.de
  Trier (Germany)           WWW: http://www.trier.fh-rpl.de/~hitterm